How can I correct my unidentified genes?
- Unidentified genes are genes that were not recognized as official human or mouse gene symbols.
- Note: unidentified genes are excluded from the analysis and do not impact its results.
- To correct unidentified gene symbols perform one of the following:
- Click the ‘edit’ icon and start typing in your postulated gene symbol. Use the auto-complete function to identify the correct symbol.
- Click the ‘search in GeneCards’ icon . Then, copy the correct symbol from GeneCards® into GeneAnalytics.
- Try to switch the selected input species from human to mouse or vice versa. Note that changing the input species after inserting gene symbols will lead to a new identification process.