Results - Tissues & cells
How can I focus my results?
The tissues and cells section in GeneAnalytics contains four powerful filters which enable you to focus on specific sub-sets of the results:
- The tissue/system results panel is available in the upper left part of the results screen, and also serves as a filter for the detailed results.
- Note, that in this panel, ‘Tissues’ are all organs, tissues and cell classes defined in LifeMap Discovery.
- Entities that are not categorized into a specific tissue or system (e.g., fibroblasts) are presented as “uncategorized” tissues/systems, which appear at the end of the tissues/systems list, with no score.
2. 'Expressed in’: is used to filter for specific entity types:
- Cells (in vivo and in vitro)
- Compartments (anatomical compartments)
- Organs and tissues
- High throughput comparisons (and large scale dataset samples)
3. In vivo/In vitro filter
4. Prenatal/postnatal filter